Are the excuses you make becoming your new workout plan?
When you need motivation to get up and move, sometimes you will need more then just hopes and dreams.
Are you too busy and can never find the time?
This is the most used excuse ever… It’s one of the easiest excuses that make the most sense to you. So, the excuse will always win.
Are your excuses less about the excuse and more about just being tired and unmotivated?
In most cases we all can make the time to add some activity into your daily life. Whether you go to the gym or just go on a nice walk. You just need to realize that all the excuse is going to do, is hurt us in the long run. Don’t wait for something to happen before you get off your butt and do something about it.
4 Ways to get your workout in without excuses.
- This is the best one to do. Get a workout buddy!
- This one works well because, you’re not alone and to top it off you will have someone to keep you accountable.
- Make sure you aren’t the only one being pushed. Wake up earlier then your buddy and wake them up before they can wake you up. Make it a game of who can wake up first. This worked for me. Especially when money was involve. Bet a dollar for whoever wakes up first and gets to the gym first.
- If you practice these tips you will start to get used to getting up for the gym with or without your workout buddy and bang out a workout.
- Set you alarm early.
- This one may sound obvious but it’s true works for me and my clients. The hardest part is not hitting the snooze button 62 times in a row.
- Sometimes if you don’t have workout buddy, you can always workout at home. Or go on a quick jog. This will save you more time and money if you are not paying for a gym.
- Split your workout.
- Sometimes long workouts are hard to do or make time for. Sometimes the best thing to do is to split it up.
- You can split by doing fasted cardio in the morning and strength training at night. This worked for me when I had a time crunch.
- Have your workout clothes close by.
- Keep your workout out clothes or an extra set in your car. This will make it so you could save time and go right to the gym after work.
- Try to invite someone from work to join you. This works in 2 ways. 1. you are solidifying the fact that you are going to the gym, because now people know. and 2. If the answer is yes, you just found a workout buddy which is awesome.
Try to be more active in your day to day life. Make it a part of your lifestyle and it will become less a hassle or chore.
Learn to ditch your excuses, only then will you see all the results that you’re hoping for!
Drop the excuses and Change The Outcome or your health and fitness!
For tips on workouts to do or a customized workout plan that fits you that is updated frequently. Please click this link.
If you have any questions or are interested in online coaching with more personalized workouts to fit you, please let me know in the comments, or visit my site Changetheoutcomehf.com, thank you