This workout you don’t really need to much space, so it’s easy to do anywhere. I also added a bit more information on how to do the exercises. I’m curious to know if anyone would like pictures to go along with the exercises. Let me know in the comments. Enjoy and have fun!
Warm up – 2 sets of each.
- High knees x 20
- Butt kickers x 20
- Jumping jacks x 10
- Lunges x 10 each side
Workout – 45 seconds working out and 15 seconds resting. For 4 rounds. (45/15 x 4)
- Skaters – When jumping to the other leg, make sure straighten your back to a normal standing position. Try not to stay hunched over the whole time. As this may cause lower back pain.
- Narrow push ups – elbows close to your sides.
- Straight arm jacks – Just like normal jacks, but arms go straight up instead of to the side.
- Deep squats – Get your butt lower than your knees when squatting.
- Plank – Try to hold it the whole time. If you have lower back pain, rest one knee on the floor, while keeping your other leg in a normal plank position. This should relieve your back pain.
- Side lunges – Make sure knees stay behind your toes. Push your butt back.
- Burpees – Normal burpees.
Don’t forget to hydrate and rest more if needed! Take care of yourself.
For tips on workouts to do that is updated frequently please click this link.
or a customized workout plan that include me as a health coach please click this link.
Feel free to look into my site further for tips on weight loss and other information at changetheoutcomehf.com