Enjoy this workout, if you like it, feel free to share it on your blog, or have any suggestions, i’m always open to suggestions.
This workout is called an AMRAP what this means is As Many Rounds As Possible, so you will do the exercises prescribed 20 times before moving to the next exercise. After completing all the exercises if there is still time, start again from the beginning until time is up.
Hope everyone enjoys this one. I added some details of each exercise. Please comment if this is better than just having the name of the workouts. Thanks everyone for your support! Have an amazing workout!
Warm up – 3 sets of each
- Pogo jumps x 50
- Jumping jacks x 10
- High knees x 20
- Butt kickers x 20
- 30 secs jog in place
Workout – AMRAP 25 minutes 20 reps of each exercise
- Sumo squats – Wide stance, toes face outward, when squatting knees above your ankles.
- Shoulder taps – Push up position, feet wide for balance, tap shoulder with hand on the opposite side.
- Power knees – Drive knee up to opposite shoulder, support weight on your stationary leg. Do 10 on each side.
- 20 seconds Left side plank – Lay on your side, place feet on top of each other, lift upper body up, supporting your weight on your elbow, keep elbow right under your shoulder and hold it. If difficult try doing it on your knees placing one on top of the other as you would your feet.
- Mountain climbers – Push up position, brings knees up to your chest one at a time as if your were running while in high plank position.
- 20 seconds Right side plank – Lay on your side, place feet on top of each other, lift upper body up, supporting your weight on your elbow, keep elbow right under your shoulder and hold it. If difficult try doing it on your knees placing one on top of the other as you would your feet.
- Half Burpees – Stand up straight, squat down place hands on the floor, jump feet back, perform a push up, jump feet back up, go into a squat take hands off the ground and repeat from that position.
Don’t forget to hydrate and rest more if needed! Take care of yourself.
For tips on workouts to do that is updated frequently please click this link.
or a customized workout plan that include me as a health coach please click this link.
Feel free to look into my site further for tips on weight loss and other information at changetheoutcomehf.com