If you want a nice butt these are some of the exercises you should take advantage of. These exercises work your glute muscles or butt muscles. All that you will need is a bit of space and something small to step on. Have fun! If you have any questions, leave a comment.
Warm up – 20 reps of each
- Knee to chest
- Heel to butt
- Forward lunges
- High kicks
- 20 seconds of high knees
- 20 seconds of butt kickers
- Pogo jumps
Workout – 20 reps, 4 sets of circuit style training. Do exercises 1-8, rest, then repeat for the 4 sets
- Squats – Feet shoulder width apart, chest up, back back, knees behind your toes during the squats.
- L Single leg squats – Balance on one leg, use a chair or wall if needed, only go as far as you can go.
- R Single leg squats – Same as Left side.
- Squat jumps – Feet shoulder width apart, chest up, butt back, knees behind your toes while squatting down as low as you can go, then front the squatted position jump up barely clearing the floor by an inch or so. (Doesn’t have to be high at all)
- Dead lift (Weighted or not) – Squat down keeping your back straight, tap the floor, stand up straight squeezing your glutes to fully extend and lockout the position. (With weights only lower the weights to below your knees then g back up to the locked out position squeezing your glutes.)
- Step ups (on to a stair, stool or chair) – Step up with one foot, then with the other foot, step down with the same foot you stepped up with first, then change starting foot each rep.
- Fire hydrants – Quadruped (On your hands and knees), staying balanced lift your right leg laterally (to the side) until it is parallel with your body, lower down slowly and controlled. Do both sides.
- Glute bridges – Lie down supine (on your back facing up) with your knees bent and feel flat on the floor, lift your butt off of the floor until your body is flat at the top position, squeeze your glutes tight at the top of the movement.
Don’t forget to hydrate and rest more if needed! Take care of yourself.
For tips on workouts to do that is updated frequently please click this link.
or a customized workout plan that include me as a health coach please click this link.
Feel free to look into my site further for tips on weight loss and other information at changetheoutcomehf.com