This workout is for targeting your core or abdominal muscles. These exercises are used to strengthen your core, if you are going for a six pack you will have to lose overall body fat. If you get your body fat low enough and you are doing these ab workouts you will slowly but surely start seeing your six pack. If you need help with workouts check out my free workout tab on my site and if you would like FAQS and tips on ways to accelerate weight loss and lower body fat % check the FAQS tab of my site. Enjoy the workout. Here’s a link to my site – Change The Outcome Health and Fitness
Warm up – This ab workout is a follow-up to any of my other workouts on my site – FREE Workouts!
Workout – 3 sets, 45 seconds each exercise (Rest after each Triple Set)
- Plank Up/Downs – Lie down prone (Face down) resting your weight on your elbows, shoulders should be directly above elbows, one arm at a time place your palm where your elbow is and push up to a high push up position, when in a full push up position lower back down by reversing the movement back to your elbows.
- Plank Marches – Start in a plank position on your elbows, this time instead of moving your arms, you will be lifting your legs as high as you feel comfortable (try for at least 6 inches) one leg at a time, as if you were marching with your legs stiff and straight.
- Plank hold – This time you just hold a normal plank on your elbows.
- Rest – Rest and then repeat this first circuit 3 times.
- Sit-ups/Crunches – Lie supine (face up) firmly plant feet into the ground, place hands behind your ears supporting your head, support your head while lifting your shoulder blades off of the floor and lower back down controlling the movement, repeat.
- Leg raises – Lie supine (face up) flat on the floor, place your hands to your sides or place them under your butt, raise your legs while keeping them straight as high as you can (At least 6 inches), lower back down to the floor controlling the entire movement.
- V-ups – Lie supine (face up) flat on the floor, you will be doing both a sit up and a leg raise at the same time, except this time you will be reaching for your legs making a “V” with your body from your legs > butt > shoulder. Repeat.
- Rest – and then repeat this first circuit 3 times.
Don’t forget to hydrate and rest more if needed! Take care of yourself.
For tips on workouts to do that is updated frequently please click this link.
or a customized workout plan that include me as a health coach please click this link.
Feel free to look into my site further for tips on weight loss and other information at changetheoutcomehf.com