This workout is a core workout to help strengthen your core and get rid of your belly fat. This is also a follow up to one of my any other workouts that I have as a Free workout on my site: Changetheoutcomehf.com
Warm up – There’s no warm up for this workout, should be used to follow one of my other workouts.
Workout – Do each exercise 30 secs each, 3 sets, each set of exercises are done in a super set fashion, 2 at a time back to back.
- Crunch – Lie down supine, place hands behind your head to support it, lift shoulders off the floor using your core.
- Crunch ISO hold – hold at the top of the exercise
- Reverse crunch – Lie down supine, place hands to the side for support and leverage, bend knees, raise butt off of the ground straight up as high as you can.
- Reverse crunch hold – hold at the top of the exercise, using hands to support, and flexing core.
- V-up – lie down supine, come up for a crunch/sit up and raise legs making a v-shape from knees > butt > shoulders.
- V-up hold – Hold at the top of the exercise.
Don’t forget to hydrate and rest more if needed! Take care of yourself.
For tips on workouts to do that is updated frequently please click this link.
or a customized workout plan that include me as a health coach please click this link.
Feel free to look into my site further for tips on weight loss and other information at changetheoutcomehf.com